We’re Reducing Our Carbon Footprint One Tablecloth at a Time…
Creative Coverings has developed and implemented several sustainable components within its manufacturing, shipping, and laundry departments in an effort to create a positive effect on the environment. We are proud to be the only Certified Emerald Green Linen Rental & Sales Company!
Waste of fabric is always considered during the manufacturing process, so that minimal amounts of excess fabric remain post-production. Each rental linen is used to its full potential, even after being damaged, so that we dispose of as little as possible.
Excess fabric and damaged linens are repurposed
- Client swatch samples & custom gifts
- Art projects for local children’s charities
- Create alternate size table linen, table accent or custom throw pillows
- Custom window coverings for the Northern Nevada Habitat for Humanity program
- Production of handbags to help raise funds for cerebral palsy research
In addition to recycling fabric, we offer the following environmentally friendly business practices:
- Custom-made canvas shipping bags for clients to return dirty linens, each saving approximately 300 cardboard boxes annually.
- Reuse hangers, shipping boxes, etc for alternate uses after customer return.
- Participation in the optional UPS Carbon Neutral program where every order shipped supports projects that offset the emissions of the shipments transport.
- Product lines for our laundering processes are biodegradable.
- Built around the core principals of Green Seal & U.S. EPA’s Design for the Environment (DfE) program.
- EDAWN 2018 Leader in Sustainability – Small Business
TOLL FREE: 877-410-6367